I received this message from the lady who died on Sunday with me, her son. Really made me feel like we make a difference at West Oak. He's one in a million that man, truly amazing. His disability doesn't stop him and you can see just how much he loved his mum. I almost cried when I read this.
Thankyou Eve,
Thankyou for all that you do and have done for everyone in the nusing home. We all need the help when we cant do the things that we used to do by ourselves and rely on others, please pass on our thanks and love to the carers in the home.
I guess its going to seem strange for quite some time to come. Good Mums are rarer than diamonds and you only get one, so go and give your Mum a big hug and a kiss, say that it comes from me.
Once again, Thankyou and take care.
Have a big hug and a kiss from me xxxx
Pete.
- Eve Anna x
No comments:
Post a Comment