Sunday, 22 May 2011

Lots of love to my girls.

Last night was actually amazing. Went out with the girls for a quiet drink in the afternoon & turned out to be a true and proper old English pub crawl. Had so much fun, ended up stumbling back home on my own in the pitch black on the phone to Kayle so I wouldn't get raped. Of course, many drunken texts which made me cringe in the morning but we just laughed for hours and hours, chatted etc and got through so much wine. Nicola and me were drinking wine where as Gloria was drinking double vodka soda lime and we ended up getting through a bottle and a half each & a large glass in the first pub so basically two bottles each. I mean how is this possible? It was safe to say we were sloshed. Nicola was the best drunk, kept talking to me about this Ross thing, making it look like such a dilema and wouldn't believe me when I said I was fine because we were just hanging out. She didn't believe me. She was like, you're constantly with him, going out on dates, you're not just friends and I said no but nothing had happened etc. She was just so sweet, she's such a funny drunk. Amazing. Ross gave me a lift home today from work and I swear she wanted to give him a pep talk or something. Brilliant.

Anyway, I guess it didn't help that when I met the girls yesterday, Ross dropped me off cos we'd gone strawberry picking after work. Yes, actually strawberry picking at Holme Grange, Pick Your Own. So funyn as there were barely any strawberries yet so we walked around moaning for an hour then sat down, chatted, ate most of the strawberries that we'd picked and went back with two tiny punnets. But at least it was cheap and fun, definitely not complaining. We had a great time, I managed to drop the whole punnet of strawberries, probably the funniest thing, he just laughed at me. We also had a strawberry fight, a fight in general and I ended up with random pink splodges all over my clothes and mud in my sandals, which I then had to go out with afterwards because I didn't have time to go home and change. It was great, even ujust a quick 2 hours before we both had to go. He invited me to his football trophy presentation but it was too short notice so I couldn't go, would have been so funny seeing all the guys in suits and being introduced as Ross' fiance to his coaches.

It's just been so good like this. No pressure, nothing. Just company.

Download IMG00101-...jpg (228.1 KB)
3 bottles in one place alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment