Things are as they should be. Yeah I miss you but I feel as if this was the right decision and that we're both happier of it as a result. It just feels like there is no pressure for anything but studies anymore, maybe it was the best time. The going out makes it better I guess. I'm enjoying the sneaking around. Going out with Ross and Charlie sometimes when I say I'm at college. Yesterday was the first day I actually told mum where I was and the thrill just sorta went out of it. Actually that's a lie, it just decreased a little I suppose. I just feel so hyped up at the moment, I refuse to stop for one minute, constantly occupied doing something so I don't have time to think. That's why I feel as if I'm having so much fun, simple thing entertain me.
The pleasure is unknown: the passion is true.
Jack Vettriano.
This Ross thing is great as well though. I mean all we do is hang out, nothing else. He doesn't want to be my boyfriend and god forbid, I don't want to be his girlfriend but when we have a minute he'll give me a call & we'll meet up. Playing up on the work thing a little. A lot. All we do is sit there and laugh for hours, take the piss out of everyone. All the girls that fancy him at work, the people that walk past, each other. That is literally all but it's exactly what I need right now. A guy to just go out with, to buy me a drink but not expect anything off me. He doesn't expect anything because he is such a lad, he spends all his free time with the guys and therefore I will always come after that which suits me just fine. No commitment, nothing happening, just two people going out for drinks, having a laugh and acting like we're engaged at work just for the laughs. It just what I need, he knows I'm going off for the summer and to university and doesn't want anything. I just hope that it's true, it'd be a whole other issue if he started truly liking me because I don't want that but that's not happening, he won't. It's platonic. As far as I know, he has no expectations, neither do I. Nothing happening, enjoying each other's company for the laughs. No pressure, no questions, nothing. Perfect for the time being. Keeping my mind off reality and the fact that I've lost someone who I cared about so much, the trust and the forever. It just seems to have gone ...
' I guarantee you miss me, because you changed the way you kiss me.'
- Eve Anna x

No comments:
Post a Comment