Again, another sign of just how much I should value my friends. They are amazing. One minute I was talking to Sam about psychology work and the next he asked if I was okay with everything so I explained how it was that it's so difficult but I won't let how hurt I am show and how I was dealing with it all and he just turned around and said...
'I know Eve, you're a really strong person.'
The conversation commenced and he said if I needed to talk he was here and I said no but that I might want a hug next time I feel down so he said...
'Yeah sure, you know I like how you're all sensitive and stuff but sometimes you're like well, pull yourself together like now. Expectations to be strong 'n' all. You're incredible.'
He's made me feel like I'm really getting somewhere this time, I'm learning from past experiences and that other people see that I'm no longer just a little girl and that there is more to me than seems.

THANK YOU SAM xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment