Tuesday, 31 May 2011

'How does it feel to be out past 22:30?'

And it felt good.
It doens't matter that I was on my way home but still, I was out, with Ross.

I had the best afternoon. The morning was a little rocky with Sophie coming round crying and me having to take care of her but still, the afternoon... I mean what can I say? The OC, The Stranglers (really not as great a film as Ross said it would be), Q.I., McDonald's McFlurry and kisses & cuddles. Definitely not complaining. I mean it's just so great, this no pressure thing, I can't get enough of it. Another great thing here is that he's so into his fitness so he understands that dieting and exercise thing, working out and just how important look good is, how hard it is to keep up. Thus he appreciates the way I look. I laughed so much today, I almost had to leave so we were just sat on the side of the bed chatting and all of a sudden he grabbed me and lifted me up just how I was sitting and sat me on top of him. Just like that, no strenght required, just as if I were a pillow. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly obese but I'm not the lightest creature, especially with all this exercise, I've put on a fair amount of muscle weight, yet he just did it as if it was easy. I laughed so much and all this for a cuddle. So adorable.
It still gets to me that he hasn't tried to sleep with me, nothing like that. I tested it today especially, wore lots of layers 'to take off' as Sophie said to see if the prick instinct would kick in but it didn't, he didn't try anything. Amazing. I don't quite know what to do with it, I'm glad of course but it's so strange knowing just how attracted he is to me (his little buddy gave him away today. LOL) however he has the best self control, maybe he senses that I'm just not ready or he's compromising as he knows he won't get a relationship out of me. I don't know. Either way, it's a very gentleman thing to do, new to me as we didn't even have to discuss it. It's an unspoken understanding. Yet he still pays for me for everything, introduced me to his family again, gives me food and drink and a warm place to spend the day. More so when it's a horrible day like today, no better way to spend it than under the sheets in trackies just having a bit of a cuddle with the original gorge muscle man; a rom- com and a horror where he wrapped his muscly bisceps tightly around me, especially during the scary bits where I could bury my head in his chest. Can't complain!!
Highlight of my day though however (asides from the company) was quite possibly the revelation of just how delicious McDonalds is, yet again. We went out for dinner, or a drive through and back to bed as we couldn't go out dressed as we were, anyway I got some chips and an Oreo McFlurry. Oh my god! It was actually so amazing, definitely worth all my calories for the day. No regrets ha.

Oh, found a photo on my phone from Saturday when we were out at the pub watching the football.
What a night.
& funniest picture ever.



- Eve Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment