Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Quote of the day:

Gosia came back to work from Poland today so straight at 8am I received a panicked text from Ross saying oh no, here goes the acting. He was reffering to our fake engagement and our love that we're making up at work because they want to hear it so much. We decided that we'd try to feed them as much bullshit as possible hence the 'engagement' on facebook. Anyway so she came back to work tomorrow & straight away texted me
'Ross is working today :)' because I said I'd stop by work after college. I replied saying
'I know, he's dropping me off home after I come to work to see you.'
'Oo, I sense romance in the air:)).'
'We're enjoying just eachother's company lots, it's nice.'
'What does your boyfriend think about you male companion?'
'We broke up last week.'
'Enjoy Ross.'

I mean, I'd just acted my side of the texts, taking the piss. It's not like me & Ross have actually seen each other, this is all just a joke but still, I wasn't expecting. 'Enjoy Ross', 'ENJOY ROSS!!!' Who says that? Of course, I was in fits of laughter in the middle of my law lesson. Later on I also received a text going 'He has really interesting lips.' I was actually on the floor in hysterics. Who says that? Brilliant. Ross couldn't believe it, he was like 'She keeps staring at me and then looking down and giggling & texting on her phone. Are you texting?' It was just priceless. A text later on going 'I think I'm going to jump out of a window. She just keeps beaming at me.'

It is literally the most hilarious thing in the world, I couldnt' show up at work in the end because I couldn't keep a straight face because it was all just too funny. Just about managed to get a lift home with Ross, laughign the whole way. He was just like, 'Get out the car you idiot!' Brilliant. I've made a great friend. This joke is going to get so much better.

I love Gosia.
'ENJOY ROSS!'
Quote of the day.

Just wanted to note that this is the car I've been cruising around in lately. Yum. The idiot drives like a proper boy racer, heard him driving down Woosehill Lane today after he dropped me off today. The full revving, I just burst out laughing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment