I want to write something but I don't know what. I'm completely undecided in anything. What to wear, who to spend my time with, what decisions to make about my essays, the distinguishing of the right and wrong. Maybe it's just boredom or proof that I have too much free time and should probably try to get down to doing some work.
I didn't finish this blog earlier and I have just gone to the gym and had a thorough work out which had released countless endorphines making me extremely happy. Taio Cruz's positivity may also be helping. You know, I think I might still be on a bit of a high from Saturday because I finally reached another level of moving on. Even though it might be the high of a new possible boy, whom I may not want anyway, I don't even worry whether he wants anything else. I would like it to proove that I still have it ;) but it isn't necessary because I was with him and I barely thought of Luke, maybe only a little and then I stopped but then the drink kicked in once more and I didn't care because I was enjoying myself for the first time in a very long time. Properly enjoying myself, that kind of 'enjoying myself'. Wow. I just now wish that he would make an effort in just talking to me because otherwise the akwardness may settle in and that could ruin a friendship group opportunity for me. First thing's first though, I need to speak to Em as I know she's still extremely upset and her phone is out of battery which worries me. I need to try calling and if that fails I'll go round there tomorrow, even if she's not in, I can talk to Jacqui (her mum) or her brothers, one of them will know. I just hope that the guys don't rip it into me too much for getting with Mark. I mean I'm not embarrassed in any way or form but it's just so frustrating when somebody does that, you know?
Anyway, I'll leave you with another classic Taio Cruz and go watch I'm a Celeb.
Yes, anything to restraint myself from doing work.
- Eve Anna x
No comments:
Post a Comment