She's got severe depression. That's it. I've known for so long now. She gets angry about everything, is constantly unhappy with her life and takes it out on the people around her. Basically me. She won't even speak to Johan, she says she's starting to hate him (although, that I understand that he's the way she's ended up like this in the first place). If things don't go her way she says it's okay and everything's fine but then gets upset, shouts, screams, every time... I don't understand. I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want her disappointed in me like she tells me she is when she's upset. I try to make solutions to make her happy but I can't, she doesn't want to see her friends, she shouts at me when I tell her she needs something. She's ill and I don't know how to make her feel better, as if it's my fault. She blames me. She can't be like this all the time. No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment