Friday, 16 October 2009

Summer Romance, part 2


I wish I still had my emergency alcohol on me really, my mood will probably not improve very much by writing the continuation of my summer romance. I guess my soberity will have to be compensated with my non-stop Deadmau5 playlist. Cannot believe I missed their gig in London on Wednesday, this made me regret forgetting to buy tickets. Anyway carrying on the story begun two blogs ago, the difference is that now I will be writing it from my knowledge of ll the occurances, not the half knowledge of two months ago, everything has certainly changed towards to worse, otherwise known as reality.



As I neared the beaten old but somehow cosy looking car I noticed the two boys sitting there, by boys I mean 22 and 23 so they really didn't have much boy left in them, besides the obvious over excitement for football. As I got in, I was immediately the conversation of the car: they had never met a girl that could speak both English & Czech fluently, a little bit of French & Spanish, drunk vodka straight from the bottle, specifically asked for a cigarette and didn't let them get away with any insults, and if I do say so myself, they loved it :D By the end of the car journey I actually felt pretty comfortable with these strangers despite the minor language set backs, 5 year age gaps and the fact that the two of them were pretty much gorgeous. We arrived at our destination and much to my surprise there were about 5 more attractive males all greeting me with gentleman-like manners (I was very tempted to just stay in Czech as English males can't often be compared), after they all started changing telling me the weather would get rather chilly. I had nothing to change into therefore was stuck in a summer dress and gladiator sandals, sipping my red wine and coke whilst I watched all of them change and walk around topless in front of me, to point out the obvious, I was in seventh heaven already knowing that this was nothing compared to what was awaiting that night. I know I sound cocky but I was getting so much attention for being the exotic stranger, plus the other girls resembled fat ginger old men (lovely personalities though) so I knew I would pull if not more by the end of the evening.. I had a great choice here.. males with too much testosterone wanting no commitment, me with 1 night to make most of this, alot of cigarettes and alcohol, a very short dress, explicit dancing, simply the perfect combination for my say goodnight and go theory to go according to plan. I know that if I were in England that the situation would've been different undoubtedly as the boys are alot less sensitive, this can have both positive and negative aspects of course.



Even though I knew that I was the shiny new toy for the night, I did not let it phase me. I enjoyed the attention but despite developing a slight preference for the cheeky boy who drove me to the chalet, I remained mutual, I thought I would only act upon any advances they made if 1) I was comfortable 2) I was sure it would be okay. 3) It wouldn't upset any of them nor myself. After we knocked a few drinks back at some festival, (I don't even remember what as it wasn't interesting) messed around with a Hannah Montana yoyo and got to eachother better we decided to go to the club. By this point the it was starting to be quite clear that Luke, cheeky car boy, had taken a liking to me just as much as I had to him and I was over the moon, this probably being enhanced by the drinks that kept finding their way towards me, we flirted, chatted alot and it turned out we actually had alot in common, even after such a short conversation time. It seemed so comfortable, I'd never felt like this before but I didn't quite realise because of the levels of alcohol; as far as I could see I was having the best time of my life and there would be no emotion entangled into this unforgetable night.



As we made our way to the club, Luke and I found ourselves firstly holding hands, stealing away kisses in the dark and other little flirtatious gestures which then developed into more as we all hit the dancefloor. The alcohol flowed and slowly I found myself in the middle of 7 men hitting on me, all best friends. I went to dance with one because another had tried to kiss me (by this point I knew I was with Luke for the evening therefore I couldn't have him see me get with anybody else) but then as I danced with the other it was like deja vu, I managed to make my way around them all until I thought I found a safe bet with Janice's grandson, Matt, as he surely wouldn't hit on me. I was wrong, he did so I retreated to the toilets where, luckily, I found one of the girls and managed to have a heart to heart with her about Luke. She warned me about his ex girlfriend there and then, her summary was that with him it is a no commitment fling as he's still in the getting over her phase therefore I shouldn't expect anything. I nearly hugged her as she had said exactly what I wanted to hear, hello say goodnight and go :D

[a group photo with some random girls and without Luke I think... See if you can spot me, I look like a balding head with my mouth wide open leaning on the boy in the red shirt, Tom.]


Me and Luke fooled around for the rest of the night, danced, enjoyed eachothers company until early morning when we left the club as it closed, I had never had such a great time with so little money! It was all a blurry mess filled with flashing lights, photographs being taken, loud music and dancing with the boy of my choice. I felt trully wanted but I had made and clear choice and everyone had respected it now all that was left was the decision of what to do when we got back to the Chalet.

Should I sleep with him or not? Would I even get the chance? What would the consequences be?



CONTINUING THE LONG TALE SOON, IT IS NOW 00:56 AND I HAVE AN EARLY START TOMRROW MORNING, G'NIGHT :)


- Eve Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment