Sunday, 18 October 2009

7 days.. has it now officially become a countdown?

What I never mentioned before, is the fact that I am off travelling to Czech yet again therefore I will have to face up to my fears and confront my silly Czech Boy so that I can finally try to achieve closure. Even though I have absolutely no idea what the upcoming week shall bring, I know that by this time next week I would have either seen my Czech boy and everything will be lovely; he would've picked me up from the airport, drive me home, he would take me out to dinner somewhere, get me a little drunk and then before he would finally drop me off at my nan's, we'd have sex in the back of his car, perfect! The other option is that I would'nt have heard from him whatsoever which indicates to him getting back with his satanic-like ex girlfriend therefore I won't see him, none of our plans will become reality and that I would have wasted my whole reading week because, despite loving my nan's company, I would much rather be in the UK, full of parties and friends.


If I don't sort this out with Luke I will be livid, purely because I have organised this entire trip in order to see him therefore if I don't, it will be such a waste of money and my dignity for that matter. Another issue is that all his friends and me will now have a rather akward relationship so my amazing outings in Czech will be even more limited, considering that my other casual fling guy in Czech has just gotten his girlfriend pregnant and there is only so much time I can spend with my 23 year old cousin and his friends. When I go out with my cousin there is also another big problem, he is like a brother to me so I have to be careful what I do with his friends especially, he is far too protective of me in my opinion so I can never have too much fun. But I have thanked him for various rescues of myself countless times before, I love him :)


Right now, I am sat here thanking my step-father's stupidity for making him forget to block blogger. Most other websites are blocked, he even went as far as blocking my documents & my computer so my college work is unexcessible. Why you ask? There is absolutely no reason if I am completely honest.
Another unfinished blog, my mind is still all over the place, sorry..
- Eve Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment