- only broke up with his ex-girlfriend of three years (who also lived with him) around three months ago.
- has been photographed looking rather cosy with her at a party which you couldn't go to after you had slept with him.
- still has a picture of her in his wallet.
- talks to her on Facebook almost as much as he talks to you, publically.
But who..?
- tells you that you're the first girl to make him forget his exgirlfriend when he's with you and that he's never felt so happy so fast.
- tells you he loves you (after 2 weeks of knowing him).
- respects you alot.
- is always a true gentleman.
- still seems to be interested in you even despite seeing you be sick, cry, have no make up and sans shower after a night out.
- is alot more keen in your'naive'self than you are in him.
- has stuck by you in the past 2 weeks as alot has happened.
- has made you so unbeliavably happy even though all the trouble lately (making you feel rather guilty).
Well I still don't believe him but in all fairness this is another holiday romance for just under three weeks therefore I cannot fend for what he does when I'm not around during autumn. The business between him and his exgirlfriend is definitely not finished as they both still have many of their things at their old flat and they still get on remarkably well despite such a 'heartwrenching and messy breakup' (his exact words, I must add).
All I know is that if the boy really is serious; something I only half-hearthedly believe, then I am unrealistically in love with him. Even though it is such a huge statement to make after knowing somebody for only two weeks, I am calmed by the aspect that he seems to be even more in love with me, if he is being trully honest with all his gestures and words.
Nevertheless, to explain this budding new romance from the start..
After 3 weeks with exams, family, rebulding the entire house and financial worries, I had pretty much hit rock bottom so I took up the offer of my nan's best friend and went to stay with her for 2-3 days (theoretically). I considered it a long relaxing weekend away so I could indulge in a little studying but mostly some time in the sun involving myself in a bit of intellectual conversation with a few seniors ;). Clearly, this was only a theory!! As I was being driven to Janice's house, she informed me of her plans for me so I could really thoroughly enjoy my stay. I was to go out that night (Saturday) to some local club with her grandson, not having partied for almost a month, I threw myself at the opportunity. Desperate craving for an adventure! The evening came and I was ready to roll (as much as I could have with the clothing choice I had brought). I was picked up by Matt (the grandson), the type of guy who I knew I would have a great night with despite his hopeless taste in clothing and a mind still stuck in the 90's. Immediately I scolded him on the sleazy unbuttoned shirt look which caused him to sort himself out. We made introductions and bantered on the way to the car and his two friends within it.. "
[Andre, Stan and I, a random photo from a few days later, a celebration of Andre's birthday, all completely wasted but having a great time, as portrayed above....]
CONTINUATION OF STORY IN NEXT BLOG ENTRY AS THIS ONE IS BECOMING FAR TOO LONG.
(also maybe I'm hoping to create a smidgen of anticipation :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment