That's a very honest title and that is exactly what happened between me and Petr. I have changed so much in the past year; it's called growing up and we were just no longer suited. I outgrew him unfortunately and he couldn't keep up, that's what went wrong. I just need someone else right now, nothing with so much pressure and expectation, not having to question the future. I'm being questioned enough right now, about the future, babies, marriage and I just don't need to be questioned about where my relationship is leading also.
This is why this Ross thing is so brilliant, he knows this is only temporary and it's great just being adored for a while although he is starting to look at the future a little like asking about whether I think Swansea is too far etc but nonetheless, it has no pressure whatsoever, unless he turns his life around a good 180 degrees and starts doing something with his life: however this is highly unlikely.I hate that I'm even thinking of a relationship possibility in the future. I think one of the things he likes about me is that I'm free spirited and don't want to lie him down, if I started having expectations, I'd be let down; it's pretty simple.
Right now it's all great fun, planning to spend all the time we can together, every free minute. Making up plans for exciting adventures, things I've wanted to do for years, like Thorpe Park. Woo :D Also a secret day out in Windsor doing things that only locals know about because he's got family there. It's just great. Eee, couldn't be more excited! Keep singing 'Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that’s that super bass' by Nicki Minaj, just so smiley and excited for this summer. The scary thing is that I'll miss him loads when I go to Czech and that shouldn't happen. It should be interesting. Needless to say, Im' taking things one leap at a time, a little more than a step it seems. It's just a shame that these two week are my most free weeks and he's away or in college the whole time which makes things so much more difficult. On the other hand, he got fired from work today which means that he'll have much more free time for meee. Although less cash I suppose which means that I need to make sure he buys me things before it all runs out. Or we could just spend more time at his watching the OC, not a bad idea. Or, even better, considering it's summer, there's plenty to do outside for no money, or little money. As he said to me though, it doesn't matter as we still have others company. What a loser saying that kinda thing but it's sweet and as I said the other night, I've now seen his softer more vulnerable side thus I know he is a nice guy, not as much of a prick as first anticipated.
Yeah that’s that super bass' by Nicki Minaj, just so smiley and excited for this summer. The scary thing is that I'll miss him loads when I go to Czech and that shouldn't happen. It should be interesting. Needless to say, Im' taking things one leap at a time, a little more than a step it seems. It's just a shame that these two week are my most free weeks and he's away or in college the whole time which makes things so much more difficult. On the other hand, he got fired from work today which means that he'll have much more free time for meee. Although less cash I suppose which means that I need to make sure he buys me things before it all runs out. Or we could just spend more time at his watching the OC, not a bad idea. Or, even better, considering it's summer, there's plenty to do outside for no money, or little money. As he said to me though, it doesn't matter as we still have others company. What a loser saying that kinda thing but it's sweet and as I said the other night, I've now seen his softer more vulnerable side thus I know he is a nice guy, not as much of a prick as first anticipated.
It's such a great distraction during revision because I'm so happy right now, adrenaline pumping whilst I'm working: it's perfect. Much better than having to worry about relationship problems like during my January exams, that made things so much worse.
Can't wait to see him though, that's the bottom line. I feel so smug with him, we are the couple that everyone stares at, it's amazing. The muscly guy with the designer clothes and sun glasses, perfectly casual yet styled hair, revving around in a gorgeous shiny black sports car: good music on, not too loud and tacky though, getting out and opening the door for the tall toned girl with long blond hair, shiny white teeth in a dress and heels, legs and tits out. People do honestly stop and stare, it's hilarious because I didn't think either of us were good looking enough for that. It's the best summer fling, couldn't have better luck. Yet when I'm with him we just dress down to trackies or shorts or whatever and relax acting like lads. Of course, I'm still a pathetic girly lad compared to him but regardless, it's great fun being able to act like a lad yet still be seen as sexy!
Plus I'm determined to have another Nandos with him soon, the last one was lush. Of course he photographed it, being such a momentous moment and all. Nothing better than a Nandos. Woo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment