Sunday, 5 June 2011

'I might check you in when I get there, will that help?'- Ross.

I've only just admitted what's been bugging me the whole evening and why everything has gotten to me tonight. It's because I know I won't see Ross until next Wednesday at the earliest which means a week and a half. That's so long and I'm not used to that right now, just seems strange. Especially after last night, I don't want him to leave for that long. What's been bugging me is this... I'll miss him whilst he's away. I'll miss him. I never thought this would happen, he's a complete prick and I would like to punch him half the time, but the other half, he's the perfect gentleman, showing that he really cares. Which he shouldn't!! Just perfect. I'll really miss him. Fuck. Next thing you know I'll be saying I love him. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment