Sunday, 5 June 2011

Death by Housey. Close call.

I thought I was going to die at the end of my shift today. I was just finishing off, taking the laundry upstairs (into enemy territory where they all hate me) however the people that hate me aren't normally in at the weekend so I thought I'd get by with an awkward silence and wheeling my small pathetic trolley past as fast as I could. I never expect to run into the scariest hater of all. .Housey'. Otherwise known as Stacey, the girl that likes Ross. Her best friend is Lizzie, the girl who won't stop pestering the lads even though they've been trying to get rid of her for months. As the lads respect me more than her because I'm my own person and won't be swayed by them, he hates me to the extent of trying to bitch about me at work, well that back fired on her. Anyway, regardless, it is clear they both pretty much hate me, more so because me and Ross are no longer just a joke and he asked to bring me to Lizzie's birthday (I'd never go), anyway, she is constantly getting beaten over the head with that fact that we're seeing a lot of each other and her & House (& even Natalie, my boss' and a surrogate mother's daughter) have constant growing hatred inside them.


Guess which one is Housey! The one above her is Lizzie... This isn't a horrific picture but the only one I could get off her considering I'm obviously not friends with her on facebook. Nor Lizzie.
Stacey Jane House

So, back to today. I was chatting in the lift upstairs and then went out of it by myself and wheeled my heavy trolley around the corner and almost physically wheeled it into Housey. She was standing there, leaning against the wall in her polo shirt, bling, tattoos on show, pitch black spiky hair and dark rimmed thick glasses, hunched over just glaring at me with the biggest death stare I'd ever seen. I tried to look away as fast as I could and give her a sort of condolence smile but all of that failed fairly quickly. Just as I managed to swerve around her in the tiny corridor, I plodded away as fast as I could not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Then as soon as I thought I was far away enough, I turned around to see where she was and she was standing behind me, following me at my heels. I turned around as quick as I could and just uttered a little scared peep. After all, there was nobody in Laundry and it's separated by several sound proof doors. She is over twice the size of me and truly hates me. I thought she was going to kill me with that death stare, she gangster walked straight behind me and into laundry and then just at the last minute where I was getting ready for a violent episode or at least a mouth full, she turned into the staff changing rooms away from me. I turned into laundry and laughed a little, so happy the fright was over. Couldn't believe it. I was actually shaking a little: she is huge!! (and I'm currently pretty much skin and bone so she could quite easily snap me considering I'm fairly certain she does boxing). I came downstairs & mum was just starting her shift, I was like' Okay worst ending to a good shift ever!' I couldn't stop smirking, still haven't, that nervous laughter and happiness to still be alive is still present. She is so much bigger than I remembered, the hatred was seeping through. Ross better appreciate this, it's like all the girls there are cat fighting over him. What is this? He's great and all but not perfect, by far ( ;) ) yet all love him. 'Ridicccc!'

No comments:

Post a Comment