Monday, 21 March 2011

An unknown Spanish Gem & Ludovico Einaudi- Primavera.

I don't understand how something so huge can remain so completely hidden away from everyone but you and me. I've been emotional for a while now but I never thouht I cared THAT much; this is a whole new level, almost crying because of a photo. What huge relief it was when I found out it wasn't what I thought it was meant to be. It's strange, I have this eternal feeling that this is right but I know it can never be which makes it all the more desirable don't you think? I know you care too, it's so obvious, partially due to what happened so long ago and the effort you still make but I don't want this. That is all I want to say, I'm happy the way things are and confusion would be the only result of this.

A poem by Francisco Rosa del Santiago...
A gem that nobody knows about.

'Estoy pensamiento que occurio hasta yo vuelve a casa hace este mucho tiempo, habia otras? Sabe que tu fueres con algunas pero dormias con ellos? Estoy bastante contenta que no y espero que no. Todo que quiero hacer es a hablar contigo, sobre el futuro, de trabajar de otras cosas; algun. Casi todos los dias, pienso sobre ti y que tu estas pensamiento. La musica, especialmente, me sentido que estoy cerca de tu, contigo a veces, como cuando habiamos escuchando todas las canciones a tu ordenador, cantando todas las palabras que sabiamos. Soprendieras porque supe todos los lyricos de canciones unpopular. Cuando debatimos sobre unas temas como empresa o politica, fue fascinante a escucharte y tus ideas. Y lo que me afectando siempre es como era correcto cuando lo occurio. Fue perfecto, o no totalmente por que era mal pero no habia sentido tan correcte. Tu boca y los besos. No puedo les oldivar. Nunca les puede saber sobre nuestro tiempo pero, siempre estaria en mi corazon. Dulcetisimo my uno solo.'

Solamente tu, para siempre.
- Eve Anna x



No comments:

Post a Comment