These have been on my tongue for the past few days but I've been too frightened to even think about them let alone utter them from my lips. The words aren't 'I love you'. No, you already know that despite me no longer telling you so. They are 'I miss you'. It shows weakness on my behalf, the fact that your persuasion has overcome me yet again. I miss you so much I feel sick, I can't even try to cry anymore. I wish things were different too, just like you say but I'll never admit it to anybody but myself because I cannot forgive you. Never. I can neither forgive or forget. But I'm frightened I won't be able to feel this close to anybody again. That I won't love this much or look at another the same way. I even hate being touched by another guy now, it repulses me because it's not you. I need you but I refuse to tell you so. A & E..
...

No comments:
Post a Comment