Sunday, 29 November 2009

the three P's. Positivity. Party. Petch.

Things are definitely looking up I must say. Maybe my bad karma phase has finally passed but nevertheless I seem to be happier overall. I've been going out more, parties, drinks, girly days out. Fantastic really, especially as I still have time to do some college work. My contact lenses are okay, I got with a rather charming and cute guy last night & I think we both know where we stand therefore I won't get myself muddled up into anything. I hope. I mean I could like him I suppose but I'm in no place to do that right now; I'm far too vulnerable and if I'm honest, so is he. In an ideal situation we could get together but even though I want to, I know that if anything does happen I'll regret it. For now it's for the best that we remain friends, I mean hell, I've only met him twice, barely. I want to build up a friendship with im if I'm honest, we have alot in common. If it's a friendship with benefits, so be it, but there has to be a clear boundary unless there is a possibility of feelings being entwined. For now, I hope not.

Slowsly but surely, I feel better about Luke. I believe it's the distractions as I have no time to worry about him and the past and there is something still there as I get extremely upset if I see anything to do with him. Despite that, I have brand new friends and if I play my cards right and the boundaries between me and Mark stay solid, my friendship with the entire group won't be in jeopardy and my social life will be fantastic. I love that all so fimiliar adrenaline rush at the weekend which I've missed so much so I have to make sure not the ruin this.

I have alot of my plate at the moment though, sorting out the unifinished business from before but now it's just become a minor set back. I'll go out a few times before I go to Czech for Christmas and yes, I know I'll miss all the good parties and so much fun but I'm used to it. It's pretty much mandatory and I have to make peace with it all. After Christmas and exams, hopefully the parties will start.
.
.
.
[A photo from last night. Drinking Archers from a mug whilst being drawn on by green highlighter and having odd conversations with two guys I barely knew for a few hours. Marcus & 'Panda']
Anyway, I'm off the sleep. An early start in college tomorrow morning :)
G'night.


- Eve Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment