Friday, 4 February 2011

Th highlights of my teenage years..




This picture displays the best time of my life on a Friday night, supposedly, yet I'm spending it reading a book with Quality Streets & a teddy. In my fluffy PJ's & UGG slippers. Of course, this is after I've done a few hours of homework & spent the majority of the evening spring cleaning my bed room on my own, YET AGAIN.

I'm feeling a little melancholic maybe but I think I'm starting to have my depression problem again and I've just noticed too late. My teachers are noticing too, which isn't good. This is too much like last year. There is so much I need to change in my life. I need to stand up for myself and say that I should be treated like a princess and no less. That there shouldn't be double standards where I'd not sleep just to get what I need yet you're too lazy and I suffer as a result. We suffer as a result. That's my main problem right now, the surroundings just aren't helping. I need you to start being rational, I just don't know how I can achieve that with you because you're not willing to change as far as I see.

- Eve Anna x


No comments:

Post a Comment