Wednesday, 9 June 2010

overcoming fears.

These words have literally just come to me. I have no reasons as to why or how but they feel right all of a sudden. Saying them out loud to myself, I could imagine saying them to Petr. I have never been able to even think about such a big step let alone admit it to myself but if we fight through all the difficulties then we can trully be together. The words won't seem like much to anybody else but to me, they're inexplicable, I can't explain why they're such a big deal to utter because I think without the use of those words, we have briefly discussed the concepts but I have always been a little scared of the thought but now.. I feel ready to be able to admit to myself that this is quite possible now. I just want to be able to say to him..

'I want to spend my future with you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment