
I never seem to surprise myself with blogging, this isn't the first time I've tried putting my life snippets into writing but after a while I always seem to run out of input or time to put into these pages but I suppose being in Czech for another whole summer with nothing but family and studies has drawn me to desperate measures.
The most annoying aspect of this is that I'm on such an ancient computer and a unbeliavably complicated foreign key board therefore I can't even add most punctuation into my writing as this key board doesn't provide such a thing. I guess until September, my next encounter with normality, I will just have to overcome my Ocds and try not to let these little minors bug me! After all, there's much more to contemplate and waste my time upon, i.e. men, the future and my mistakes.
My latest inspiration for starting on another new blog yet again has been my sheer enjoyment of having just finished Sienna Lewis'- The Intimate Adventures of an Office Girl. A whole book filled with secrets and sexy tales to make your toes curl and get that fimilliar sheepish grin unwillingly plastered on your face (whilst sitting next to a 50 year old pervert on the train). I can't deny that these 307 pages made my first week of hell and boredom much more bareable (not mentioning the amount of alcohol consumed along the side, the constant comfortings of my aunt and some major male flirtation). The best part for me was the pure bluntness and explicitness of this novel as it's based on a true blogger and shows many secret everday antics to be much less tabboo.
I don't know what I want to achieve from my blogging really. Whether I believe maybe seeing my problems in writing will help me make decisions easier or whether I just want to ramble on to nobody in particular, hoping that maybe there's somebody just as pathetic as myself who has nothing better to do than read my aimless blog. Nevertheless, I dont mean to be rude and I'll be glad for such readers (as long as too much judegement won't surpass) therefore also their advice. Even though I'm told that I give excellent advice, I can't ever help myself out.
I shall now say good night and carry on tomorrow as I'll no doubt have another early start with the builders. 7am bright and early, and this is what they think I call a holiday??.. (of course, knowing my luck there will be no remotely attractive ones yet again)
- Eve Anna x
To be honest, even if you end up rarely posting a blog, even the occasional post will help you lots. It's strangely therapeutic just to write it, I don't know why or how, but it is. And getting feedback, or simply knowing that somebody's reading, or even knowing that nobody's reading... it all helps, strangely. Because it's out, and it's as if you're sharing it with somebody else, to be honest.
ReplyDeleteYou're not pathetic, and no blog has an aim, don't worry. Mine doesn't, definitely. But don't worry, you know that I don't judge ;-)
I have to say, this made me laugh several times. For the right reasons ;-)
xxxxxxxxx