Friday, 7 August 2009

Bright and early one Friday morning



This morning's had me contemplate suicide since the moment I woke up. The series of events that have already spiced up my morning along with having only had about 6 hours sleep clearly only show one path for me. (YES, THIS IS CLEARLY A JOKE)


Not only was I woken up 3 times at 7am and dragged out of bed by having a glass of cold water thrown over me, but then whilst showering my shower turned freezing cold, I had to shower for 15 minutes in a temperature which now I believe has given me a rather nasty cold. 7:45 by this point and this wasn't even the beginning. So I wandered out of the bathroom in a little towel (not worrying about my dignity: apparently I was alone in the flat) singing along to Joshua Radin, in a better mood already ( they say cold water showers are good for you in the mornings, this has lead me to believe so) and managed to walk straight into, yes physically into one of our builders. I dropped my towel, screamed, picked up my towel and ran into the sitting room. Never in my life have I been so embarrassed, actually that's a lie, I've done plenty of things I should be ashamed and embarrassed off but as this happened only a few hours ago, I still feel mortified. I still haven't been able to face any of the builders as I know for a fact that the sniggering won't stop for quite some time. By now I'm supposed to be out in the sun, sunbathing and drinking but of course my family have ruined that for me also until a later time therefore I'm extremely pissed and wasting time by writing.


Even though I would love to get into contemplating my love life which is why I have started blogging yet again, there are still so many rants that I have yet to discuss such as the incompetance of this keyboard (yet again) causing me to proof read my writing over 4 times and then still finding mistakes. Also, blogger is ridiculously difficult to understand in a different language. I never thought of this as an issue as I'm fluent in the language therefore why should I have such stupid problems? I mean I wanted to edit yesterday's blog this morning because I thought it needed a bit of TLC in the grammar and layout departement but I can't even figure out where the 'EDIT' option is. I do know it must be somewhere really obvious, which I'll notice when I get back to England or when I have long given up on such luxuries..

Now I should be getting ready for my outing later on today but frankly, I can no longer be bothered. Instead I sit here listening to Joshua Radin, rememebring my first few weeks of summer which included a few glorious events :) Firstly my birthday, but it wasn't a birthday as such more of a birthweek, consisting of a surprise party, surprise night out, boat trip and other little surprises that my lovely friends organised for me. I no longer say that I'm scared of surprises, afterall there really is nothing to be afraid off is there?
Despite my need to go into discussion about Joshua Radin and then carry on wasting my time by the computer aimlessly, I have a much rather interesting discussion topic on my mind therefore this blog entry will not be finished and it will neither contain a point..
Well... Enjoy :)
- Eve Anna x


1 comment:

  1. Look on the bright side, you've cheered at least two people up - your builder and me!

    ReplyDelete