I felt like a post needed to be made despite lack of time or effort. This always happens during the summer because there is just so much to do and when not, the pure lack of effort overrules me from getting up from the TV and writing a blog entry. Nonetheless I can't deny the fact that I am unbelievably happy with things right now, no school, minimal work, okay illness on the roll however that can be over looked and the most perfect guy for me right now. Don't get me wrong, this isn't some whirlwind romance and I don't want it to be, what it is, is the opposite of what I had with Petr, slow, down to earth, no head over heels just taking things as they come. Now I have to admit that I have gotten a lot deeper in that I would have anticipated but that's all part of it, it's conservative, no pressure only what we want, what we wish. Now we've been together officially for about a month now but have been together for 4 now yet there's no soppy I love you's, we act like a couple and have had 'the talk' but still, there are no final decisions and Ross let's me call the shots because to him it's all okay. As long as the soppiness doesn't get too much which is all perfect by me. We joke about turning soppy anyway, because we have but not in a disgusting way, we are still very much two independent individuals enjoying each others company [like the poem I referred to in a blog entry a few months ago].
It's what I find perfect, the fact that it is so different to what I had with Petr, so stable yet satisfying. The funny thing is that we haven't even slept together yet, would you believe it? No reasons behind it, I mean yes, fooled around but no actual sex and I'm actually comfortable with that, it's a little frustrating at times I won't lie however I don't mind because I'm fairly certain that he's still sexually attracted by me and I'm happy not having sex for a while because he makes me happy and treats me well, he's a good guy.
I really don't want to go back to Czech now because this happy fantasy will just slip away from me but I guess treasuring time is something we may have to learn to do. I just hope he thinks it's worth the try; the next few weeks should show this. I hate having to count down, always, in any relationship, meaning that there's always a lump in my throat. I guess it means I treasure more time with Ross and he treasures me more, which he really does. His texts, somethings he says and does, they just overwhelm me because I'd never expect it. He's truly great.
No comments:
Post a Comment