Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Another countdown: 10 ...




I feel so happy that my man's home again. Yes, considerably it's only a few hundred miles closer but none the less, we're finally in contact again. It's silly just how much I missed it really, just knowing he's there, the certainty. He says he's glad he could be the 'knight in shining armour' for some girl who lost her purse but what he doesn't realize is that he is that for me every single day, just by knowing it's someone to lean on, knowing I'm luck enough to have him.

I have to admit that I'm very content with my life right now; there are so many issues however I couldn't really ask for anything more and I wouldn't wish for anything more. The only thing would be working harder in college & having Petr live closer. Cannot quite wait for Christmas really, it's only around 10 days before we get to see each other again and Petr was right when he was saying good bye to me at the coach, it really is a short time before we see each other again and it's going to be worth the wait.

I still can't get over just how soppy I've become; don't get me wrong, I don't display it too much to friends etc, I just don't feel the need to be over the top. However, the few close people that genuinely know me see how much I've changed, all for the better as they say. I don't feel the need to shout out just how happy he makes me because the people I care about, see it anyway. This may sometimes annoy them.

You think, I'd get tired of jabbering on about this but it just doesn't seem to happen. I have so much work to do right now but I've not done anything productive whatsoever because I'm just so glad Petr's back home, it makes such a difference to my moods. I just want to tell him just how much I love him. So excited today, I couldn't wait to get home today just to see him online even if he is completely out of it with tiredness, it doesn't matter. He's there just across a computer screen & he's ready to be my knight in shining armour :D

I'll stop with the soppyness, I just feel as if I have vented enough tonight and I have a lot of work however, I've just spent a while adding to my canvas 'Heart' piece by the heart Petr gave me as one of my presents and my favorite photo of us. Lovely! (do excuse my blue tacked wall)

- Eve Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment